This is the final image, for the time being, I'll go back to it in a couple of weeks just to see if I want to add any other details or define anything better. I had posted the first "finished" version at ConceptArt and the general feedback was that the angel's position was too hard to figure out under a pile of leaves, so I removed almost all the leaves, moved her leg and added an arm.
I've started coloring "Felled". I've reverted back to a less green tinted version from the detail above. The green tint was added to help bring more focus to the angel's face (with the contrasting color), but I liked the slightly more muted tone of the original...I can always tint at the end if I decide to go back in that direction. The picture is about 40% finished, in terms of adding color detail and rendering, I also want to paint over more of the line art. I keep intending on doing some more simple pictures (this was suppose to be one of those) but they end up getting more complicated despite my original intention.
I was getting ready to start coloring another of my older drawings but decided that it was a little boring. Originally the picture was a wooded scene with an arm, sword and wing emerging from a covering of leaves. I intended it to be tranquil, albeit a picture of a dead angel, but I decided I wanted a livelier image. I've increased the original wing size as well as revealing the angels head, which will be held up by a devil. I'd prefer not to cover up the background details, with the devil, but the foreground is the main focus, so I'm still experimenting.