This is the third page to my personal project, it's the last one I'll have time to work on for a while. I've also started reworking parts of the script, so I don't want to draw anymore pages until I can be sure the scenes are cemented.
This is page two from my personal project. I'm still getting used to inking with heavy blacks and using this style in general. Some of these panels went though a number of revision to the rendering of shadows, but I've moved onto page three and it's going more smoothly.
So this happened over the weekend...
This is for a story I wrote in 2006. I wanted to use a new style, and had experimented some but never got past that stage. Recently, I started working on the story again and came to the conclusion that I would be better off partnering with an artist (other than myself). I came to this conclusion mainly because I thought it was better time management...but in the last week the control freak in me began surfacing so I start to experiment again with the newish style. Once I had done a few pieces, I made an impromptu dive into the art for page one. Part of me would prefer the style to be more exaggerated, a little less real, but this direction seems to be working so any alterations will likely be small. I also have a page two which is almost done.